- TVA - Tennessee Valley Authority - Diking of Mississippi River
- FCA - Farm Credit Association - Stabilize agricultural prices
- NRA - National Recovery Administration - Stabilize prices and improve labour conditions
- CCC - Civil Conservation Corps
- AAA - Agricultural Adjustment Act
The Alphabet Agencies were created as a result of FDR's new policies. They were created to alter the further decline of the Great Depression. The different agencies dealt with many aspects, willing to do what needed to be done.